Rajgarh District is a district of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. The town of Rajgarh is the administrative headquarters of the district.
The district has an area of 6,154 km², and a population 992,315 (1991 census). The district lies on the northern edge of the Malwa plateau, and the Parbati River forms the eastern boundary of the district, while the Kali Sindh River forms the western boundary. The district has six tehsils, Rajgarh, Khilchipur, Zirapur, Biaora, Narsinghgarh, and Sarangpur. The district is bounded by Rajasthan state to the north, and by the districts of Guna to the northeast, Bhopal to the east, Sehore to the southeast, and Shajapur to the south and west. It is part of Bhopal Division.
The district was created May 1948, and includes the territory of the former princely states of Rajgarh, Narsinghgarh, Khilchipur, and parts of the states of Dewas Junior and Senior (Sarangpur tehsil) and Indore (Jarapur tehsil, now part of Khilchipur tehsil).
In addition to the town of Rajgarh, Khilchipur, Kotravihar and Narsinghgarh are places of interest.